Did You Know?
• U.S. consumer spending increased by the most in 7 months in October. (Reuters)
• Millennial spending habits are a lot like the generations that came before them, they just have less money at this point in their lives. The group born between 1981 and 1997 has fallen behind because many of them came of age during the financial crisis. (Business Insider)
• The Fed is expected to raise interest rates a fourth time this year in December but stated it would be 'flexible' on plans to raise rates. (CNN)
• This CYBER MONDAY was Amazon's single largest shopping day in their history.Click here to read more.
OSCG – NEWS 11/9/18
The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 4.94% in the Nov.8 week, a gain of 11 basis points, mortgage finance provider Freddie Mac said Thursday. That was the highest for the popular loan product since February 2011. The 15-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 4.33%, and the 5-year Treasury-indexed hybrid adjustable-rate mortgage averaged 4.14%, both up 10 basis points during the week. (Marketwatch)
California voters rejected Proposition 10 that would have expanded local government authority to enact rent-control laws on residential property. Opponents of Proposition 10 claimed that the measure would worsen the state's chronic housing crisis and lead to more than 500 local rental boards setting...Click here to read more.
OSCG – NEWS 10/19/18
• Amazon re-visited 5 cities as it narrows its search for a 2nd $5 billion headquarters.....The visits over the past couple of months include New York City, Newark, N.J., Chicago, Miami, and Washington DC.....Amazon appears to be favoring an urban site with the capacity to hire up to 50,000 employees. (WSJ)
• 5% of the entire US population is housed in just three cities: New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
• China's GDP growth slowed to 6.5%....yikes: imagine if the USA's economy was growing at 6.5%! (CNBC)Click here to read more.
REALTORS - List More - Close More - NOW!!
The BUZZ is going around about One Source Capital Group’s new portfolio home purchase money program...
Realtors now have a tool - which will allow them to get there clients easily into properties without having to sell there homes and they can even pledge the equity in there current home as a source of down payment.....
Home buyers - have a means to acquire and close on that perfect home without having to sell their existing property which means their offer will be non-contingent putting them in the drivers seat.....
View our AD and close on a property today.....Click here to read more.